USE COCONUT OIL TO TREAT ECZEMA – THE RESULTS ARE UNBELIEVABLE!
Eczema is a chronic skin condition that causes the skin to become dry, itchy and inflamed, with the end result being a nasty rash on various parts of the body, such as: the face, inside of elbows, on hands and feet, wrists, ankles, neck, upper chest and behind the knees.There are a wide variety of factors that cause eczema, which include allergies, genetics, certain diseases and any type of irritating substance.People who have eczema have a bacteria in their body known as Staphylococcus aureus. This bacteria can be successfully treated with a topical antibiotic; however, the body could eventually build up a resistance to any antibiotic that is overused. That’s why alternative natural treatments are the best cure, and one of them is Coconut oil.
Coconut oil for eczema can not only treat eczema and other skin diseases, it can also moisturize the skin and be used as an anti-aging cream as well.
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil functions in a number of ways to naturally treat eczema. The oil is a natural antibacterial agent that also has antioxidant properties. As such, the oil functions to soothe the itching of the skin and reduce inflammation. Coconut oil also contains a variety of vitamins that restore skin health, heal the damaged skin and prevent scarring. It also functions to eliminate the infection or other underlying cause of the condition.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL FOR ECZEMA:
For this treatment you need Coconut oil (ensure to have pure or virgin coconut oil without any other ingredient mixed in it while processing)
This is how you should do this method:
- You just need to apply some coconut oil to your eczema affected body areas several times a day.
- Take some oil in your palms and apply to the skin where you have rashes or eczema bumps.
- Rub it gently over there for a couple of minutes.
- That’s it. Do this many a times during the day and don’t forget to apply some coconut oil before you go to sleep at night.
- Repeat this routine till you get rid of eczema.
- You can even use coconut oil for eczema on scalp. Just apply the oil to your scalp and rub gently for some time. Leave it for few hours or overnight before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
- Coconut oil is also safe to be used for infant eczema.
Tips for Treating and Preventing Eczema
- For best results you should always use an unrefined, extra virgin, organic, cold pressed coconut oil. The refining process strips coconut oil of many of its healing properties.
- Always use these natural oils in your cooking and topically.
- You should consult your doctor before starting coconut oil or any other natural oil treatments to find out if they will interact with other medications you are taking.
- Try a very small amount at first to test for allergic reactions.