THIN CRUST MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA
Thin Crust Mediterranean Pizza is a fun and healthy way to spice up your weekend dinner plans! Instead of ordering pizza, try making this one instead.
prep: 15 mins cook: 17 mins total: 32 mins
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olives, chopped
- 1 handful spinach, chopped
- 1/2 roma tomato, sliced
- 4 oz shredded chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, yeast, and salt.
- Swirl honey over the top of flour mixture. Add hot water. Mix together completely with a fork, and form into a ball, either with hands (if not too sticky) or a fork. Let sit for 10 minutes, covered with a towel.
- Swirl EVOO over the top of the yeast, and remove from bowl. Spread thinly with hands on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and set aside.
- To make sauce, mix together Greek yogurt, tomato sauce, 1 T EVOO, cumin, garlic salt and oregano. Spread onto crust.
- Layer crust with cheese, chicken, and veggies. Cook for additional 12 minutes until cheese begins browning in center of pizza.
- Let cool 3-5 minutes before serving.
Thin Crust Mediterranean Pizza is a fun and healthy way to spice up your weekend dinner plans! Instead of ordering pizza, try making this one instead. prep: 15 mins cook: 17 mins total: 32 mins INGREDIENTS: 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast 1/2 cup hot water honey salt EVOO 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt ...email@example.comAdministratorTop Natural Recipes