How I Lost 12 Pounds in One Week With This Weird Egg Diet
The struggle to lose weight is probably one of the most difficult tasks, and people constantly seek a way to find the best advice or quick weight loss tips.
Well, we have the one that you need. This egg diet for weight loss is easy to follow and you can lose up to 12 pounds in a week!
This effective weight loss plan is in fact a low-calorie diet intended for fast weight loss, but not for long-term weight loss. It is a fact that your body needs calories for energy, and by depriving your body of nutrition for an extended time you can damage your body, weaken your metabolism, and increase your risk for various health conditions.
However, if you want to lose weight quickly, you must try this egg diet and see the results by yourself.
The Egg Diet
Eggs are extremely healthy, since they are full of protein and nutrients. Their consumption provides your body with the majority of needed vitamins and nutrients. By their intake and elimination of unhealthy foods for a week, you will significantly build up your metabolism and start shedding weight.
When you first look at this diet, there does not appear to be much food, but eggs will provide satiety. At the end of seven days, you will have lost 12 pounds following this egg diet for weight loss.
Here is the diet plan for the week:
- Breakfast-2 boiled eggs, 2 oranges, and 1 cup of low-fat milk
- Lunch- 6 ounces of boiled skinless chicken,1 cup of yogurt
- Dinner- one boiled egg, 5 ounces of boiled skinless chicken and one orange
- Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs with juice from one lemon
- Lunch- 5 ounces of roasted fish, 1 grapefruit
- Dinner- 3 hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast- 2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 cup of warm water with 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- Lunch- 6 ounces of boiled beef, 1 grapefruit
- Dinner- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Breakfast- — 3 scrambled eggs with onion, parsley, and dill
- Lunch- 5 ounces of cooked chicken with salad
- Dinner- 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 oranges
- Breakfast- 2 carrots, 2 hard-boiled eggs, -1 tablespoon of sour cream
- Lunch- 2 carrots, 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- Dinner- 3 ounces of boiled fish, 1 boiled egg
- Breakfast- 5 ounces of low-fat yogurt, 1 freshly squeezed lemon or orange for breakfast
- Lunch- 2 boiled eggs, 2 grapefruits
- Dinner- a glass of water
- Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, half a grapefruit
- Lunch- 6 ounces of beef, 1 orange
Dinner- a glass of water
This egg diet for weight loss is easy to follow, but you need to use it only for one week. You ought to drink plenty of water and follow through with the steps to maximize your weight loss. After the week ends, start eating normally again, but the first few days, in order to prevent shocking your body with food, eat plenty of cheese, eggs, oranges, and grapefruit.