Lemon, Salt And Pepper Is A Better Cure Than Regular Medicines! Cures 9 Problems
Lemons, despite their amazing taste and incredible flavor, when added to salads, lemonades, and various dishes, have incredible medicinal properties, and can treat various health conditions.
Yet, pepper and salt are also common in numerous natural remedies and provide amazing effects.
We will reveal the recipes of some extremely effective remedies which contain these three ingredients and help in the case of numerous health problems:
- Flu and cold – mix the juice of ½ a lemon with a cup of boiling water, steep the peel and pulp in the water for 10 minutes, remove the lemon, and add a tablespoon of honey. Drink this drink to treat your cold and flu.
- A sore throat – add a tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of water, and use the mixture to gargle and treat a sore throat and prevent a cough.
- Sores – add a tablespoon of Himalayan salt to a glass of warm water, and gargle it to get rid of the bacteria inside the oral cavity and relieve the pain.
- Asthma attacks – In order to ease the asthma breathing problems; you should add two clove buds, 10 pepper grains, and 15 basil leaves to some boiling water. Leave it to simmer for 15 minutes and strain it. Pour it in a jar with a lid, add 2 tablespoons of honey and leave the remedy to cool down. You can keep it in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- Stuffy nose – mix cumin, pepper, cinnamon, and cardamom in equal amounts in a pestle. Then, just smell it and sneeze, in order to remove the blockage in the nasal cavity.
- Nosebleeds – You should dip a cotton ball in some lemon juice, and put it into the nostril. Then, tilt the head forward to avoid blood drips from getting into the throat and cause nausea.
- No gallstones – gallstones are formed due to the buildup of digestion fluids in the gallbladder, and they cause digestive issues and pain. However, you can remove them by mixing 1 part of lemon, 1 part of pepper, and 3 parts of olive oil.
- Nausea – the aroma of the lemon prevents nausea, while the black pepper calms the stomach. Therefore, in a glass of warm water, add a teaspoon of pepper and a tablespoon of lemon juice, and slowly drink it.
- A toothache – You should mix ½ a teaspoon of ground pepper and clove oil, apply the mix on the painful tooth, and you will instantly relieve the pain.
- Weight loss – To speed up your metabolism, you should combine a tablespoon of honey, some warm water, ¼ ground pepper, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Lemon contains polyphenols which boost metabolism and prevent weight gain while regulating the levels of insulin.